Tuesday 28 July 2015

FROM OLGA WITH LOVE : WILLIAMSJI TRANSLATES OLGA'S POEM:1


WILLIAMSJI MAVELI 
TRANSLATES,    
OLGA MATTHES
POEM TO MALAYALAM
     
The Road Back to Me
___________________________

Look into my eyes' amber,
Capture every word,
I'd like you to remember
Our little world.

Give an embrace tender,
No need to talk.
I'd like you to remember
Our moonlight walk.

Forget the tears of sorrow,
The darkness of eclipse,
Remember for tomorrow
The color of my lips.

Our minutes don't belong to clocks,
You keep them as a key,
So when you're lost, it then unlocks
The road right back to me.

___________________________

  • ORIGINAL POEM WRITTEN BY
  • POETESS OLGA MATTHES
  •  
  • TRANSLATED TO MALAYALAM BY
  • WILLIAMSJI MAVELI
____________________________

NOTE:

My courtesy and gratitude to honorable Poetess OLGA MATTHES for her kind permission to translate her above poem to my mother-tongue, Malayalam

- WILLIAMSJI MAVELI





No comments:

Post a Comment